Empowering the WorkplaceS
USING Nonviolent Communication
Nonviolent communication (NVC) is a revolutionary way to create and sustain a culture of shared partnership. Practicing compassion and authenticity at work opens the door to a consciousness that wakes people up to their full potential and supports productivity, high morale, and trust.
Through participation individuals can expect to learn about and acquire tools to:
- Transform conflict by co-creating strategies based on the needs of all parties
- Bring authenticity and presence to work
- Make clear, doable requests that consider everyone's needs
- Support groups in making quick collaborative decisions
- Change the dynamics of employee reviews to inspire professional development
- Turn customers, especially unhappy ones, into fans
These programs will support you to:
- Give and receive meaningful feedback without criticism
- Facilitate dynamic meetings that bring out the best in everyone
- Create a coaching culture to support awareness and action
- Negotiate, keep and change agreements based on needs
- Use empathy and transparency to support customer relations
These programs are targeted to leaders in both business and non-profit organizations including executives, managers, and individual contributors. These programs can be particularly powerful for teams of people working together inside organizations whether they are all in one location or spread around the world.
Some of our Themes for Corporate Workshops are:
We can also custom create Workshops & Events based on the principles of NVC (Nonviolent Communication) to meet your specific needs.
Please fill Form below or E-Mail email@example.com if you wish to have more info or have a requirement for a Corporate Event